Steep edge Skiving Machine with automatic guidance of parts, especially for macassins.
Skiving machine for skiving of steep edges between 0° – 45°.
Max. working width: 11mm. Mainly used in the shoe industry, not suited for normal skiving on uppers
The 34 S-AG/M was especially developed for skiving of very steep edges. The skiving angle is infinitely variable from 0° – 45° by means of a rapid adjusting device. With the overhead feed motor with readjustable conveyor cone an exact automatic guidance is achieved. in addition and in order to assure optimal cut the adjustable speed is stepless electronically controlled.
- Low vibration integral bench with suction and scrap box.
- User-friendly dust extraction with filter sheet.
- Low noise-emission, large work surface and steadfast support by adjustable feed.
- Electronically controlled speed, pre-selectable by potentiometer
- Standard machine vision complies with CE regulations