Rubber Skiving Machine with upper driven feed roll
Rubber skiving machine with upper driven feed roll and water box with sponge, for rubber and smooth synthetics.
Maximum working width: 50 mm. Used for production purpose in the rubber and plastic industries.
On the 50 KS-G a continuous good cut is produced by the upper driven feed roll and the lower driven steel feed roll. The step-less knife speed and the adjustable right and left run of the bellknife are another guarantee for a perfect cut. For some materials, an additional water feeding device is available, as option. The feed speed is adjustable by step pulleys.
- Low vibration integral bench with scrap chute, scrap box
- User-friendly dust extraction with filter sheet
- Low noise-emission, large work surface and steadfast support by adjustable feed
- Ellectronically controlled speed of bellknife with reversal of rotation
- Standard machine vision complies with CE regulations
- A wide variety of presser rollers, feed rollers and other attachments are available in order to perform many different skiving operations, for many different uses.