Stiffener Skiving Machine with upper driven feed roll
Stiffener skiving machine with upper driven feed roll for leather toe puffs and counters, insoles, shanks, cardboard, felt and synthetics.
Maximum working width: 50 mm. Used in the shoe industry (soles production and lasting department).
The 50 KK-S was created for skiving of hard and heavy materials. With the upper driven roll a continuous slipping of the material is guaranteed. The step-less knife speed and the the adjustable right- and left run of the bellknife are another guarantee for a perfect cut. For some materials a lubrication device is available as option. The feed speed is adjustable by step pulleys.
- Low vibration integral bench with scrap chute, scrap box
- User-friendly dust extraction with filter sheet
- Low noise-emission, large work surface and steadfast support by adjustable feed
- Ellectronically controlled speed of bellknife with reversal of rotation
- Standard machine vision complies with CE regulations
- A wide variety of presser rollers, feed rollers and other attachments are available in order to perform many different skiving operations, for many different uses.